Jo Hansford - Intensive Masque

I love this Jo Hansford hair mask for several reasons. The packaging is sophisticated and simple, it smells DIVINE, a little goes a long way, it is Paraben free, and it makes my hair unbelievably shiny and silky-soft.

The downside is the price. At £25 it's not cheap by any means. Luckily for me I was sent it very generously from Jo Hansford to try out and review on my blog and I'll be very sad once it has run out. Although, I would be very tempted to re-purchase it because it's a great product. At this kind of price it's more likely to go on my Birthday/Christmas list.



The consistency is really thick but that's a good thing because it doesn't get caught under the shower and drain away. I find it works best for me when I comb it through my hair with a wide-tooth comb and leave it for as long as I can before rinsing. I notice a difference, compared to regular conditioner, straight away. It instantly makes my hair manageable and soft, which after 6 years of being blonde is not easy to do!

I love that it's light enough to use every day, as I find other masks can leave a bit of build up if they're used too often.

This is a great product and has made me interested in other Jo Hansford products.
You have read this article beauty with the title Jo Hansford - Intensive Masque. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/jo-hansford-intensive-masque.html. Thanks!