In/Out (& a thank you)

Hi all!

Thank you for all of your lovely comments this week. It hasn't been the best week of my life all round so I'm glad the weekend is here and I can relax for 2 days! I will be making the most of time to sleep, eat, drink, get out and about, and cuddling with my pooches!

Here are my current ins and outs:

In

Great telly. Junior Apprentice and Britain's Got Talent are keeping me happy at the moment. My favourites from BGT are Twist n Pulse and the dancing dog!

The weekend! Plus, if the weather is as nice as it was today then it will be lovely.

Completing my most successful jog to date last night and feeling AMAZING when I got in!

Making friends with the neighbours.

Out

Reducing my portion sizes and pointless snacking hence all I can think about is yummy food (demonstrated in pictures below).

Work is super busy! To the point where I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I need to do.

There are only 2 weeks left till the Race for Life and I'm starting to get nervous! How will I cope running without my faithful running partner, the bf!

YUM! Courtesy of www.weheartit.com

 
You have read this article in/out with the title In/Out (& a thank you). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/inout-thank-you.html. Thanks!