Summer wardrobe..

Over the past month or 2 I've picked up a few bits and bobs for the Summer months, and before I packed them away for my holiday I snapped a few of them to share with you. I already have quite a lot of nice Summery things from my holiday to Florida last year so I didn't go too mad this year.

River Island has been very popular with me recently. There is a store a hop, skip and a jump away from where I work so I often pop in for a browse. Recently their selection of maxi skirts and floaty tops has been brill! Not to mention they had some lovely bikinis last time I checked.

Gold sandals - New Look


Peach bikini - Next


Floral harem trousers (as seen on Fearne Cotton!) - George @ Asda


Colour block maxi dress - River Island


Maxi skirt - River Island


Salt of Mine Wet n Dry saltwater - GOSH Professional


Slouchy cream tee - River Island


Bargain white vest - George @ Asda


I'm constantly on the look-out for nice plain vests as they're great for layering, wearing under sheer tops and are nice on holiday to dress up or dress down. I'm not sure how long this one will last but it's lovely material and fits like a glove so for a couple of pounds I don't mind if it doesn't last long.

The sandals are lovely - I have been after a pair of simple gold sandals for a while and these fit the bill. Plus I got them when New Look were doing a 20% off sandals promotion so they were under a tenner in the end!

The maxi dress is my favourite buy. It's really floaty jersey material and flattering on my shape. I can't wait to wear it!

The floral harem trousers are totally NOT me but I thought they would be brill for lounging around in and I could pair them with a white vest or white slouchy tee. They're so comfy!

What have you bought for your holiday this year?
You have read this article fashion with the title Summer wardrobe... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/summer-wardrobe.html. Thanks!