R.I.P. Tufty

Tufty was my parents cat who they had for many years. When my Sister worked as a Veterinary Nurse Tufty was brought in as a stray and was swiftly adopted by our family.

He had the biggest character. He was one in a million. Before I moved out last year he would sleep in my bed with me under the covers and he would often wake me up with his trademark miaow which sounded more like a "quack"!

Last night he was knocked down and he managed to find his way to the house next door to my parents where they found him lying in their driveway. He was put to sleep due to the extent of his injuries.

I hope the person who didn't stop to see if he was ok can live with themselves.

Tufty you will be missed by everyone who met you (and cuddled you!)


I can barely see for the tears so please excuse any spelling mistakes.

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/r.html. Thanks!