'Face the facts' - £1 facial screening

I'm really excited to share this with you as it's a fabulous promotion AND it is raising awareness for the rise in skin cancer so I'm more than happy to get involved and spread the word about this fantastic deal.


SK:N clinics nationwide are offering £1 'Face Facts' facial screening assessments to everyone. 100% of the proceeds go to the British Skin Foundation. The assessments normally cost £25 but you can take advantage of the special offer until the end of August this year.

The session consists of an in depth chat with a skin expert to ascertain skin type and skin care habits as well as a thorough assessment under a UV lamp which clearly shows existing sun damage and identifies any other problem areas or changes to the skin.

I think this is a great idea and I really want to book an appointment for myself! Summer is approaching and I often worry about the effects of the sun on my skin. Even though I always apply sun cream I suppose we don't know what's going on deep down and whether we're applying enough! I think having one of these assessments, especially if you're in your 20s like me, would be a great way to catch any damage in time and change your sun-protection ways!
You have read this article share the love with the title 'Face the facts' - £1 facial screening. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-facts-1-facial-screening.html. Thanks!