Green Monsters.

I'm finally back in the world of smoothie making after receiving a blender for my birthday. I'd had my eye on this Argos model before my birthday as it is very reasonably priced and has received some really good reviews. I'll probably just use mine for blending fruit so it's perfect for that.

I discovered Green Monsters on Oh She Glows and have been obsessed with them ever since. I made some at the weekend - for two glasses worth I throw in 1 banana, 2 handfuls of spinach, a mug of soya milk and some ice cubes. Then I blend away until it is a smooth texture. It really is delicious and a good way to sneak in some of your '5 a day' without munching away on it.


Have I tempted you? Once you get over the fact it's bright green I'm certain you will love it.

I'm on the hunt for new smoothie recipes so please do let me know of any that you have tried, tested and enjoyed!
You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Green Monsters.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/green-monsters.html. Thanks!