Guest post: 5 good things (by Abi)

I hope you're all enjoying my guest posts at the moment! This particular list of '5 good things' has been one of my favourites - such perfect good things!

5 good things by Abi:

1) Looking through our old family albums, and finding brilliant photos of my childhood best friend Charlotte and I on a summer picnic.

2) The precious first moments as I get off the train at Leeds station and see my boyfriend waiting for me, after weeks of being miles apart.

3) A grandparent thanking you for taking the time to visit them, even when you've had a wonderful Sunday devouring Victoria Sponge.

4) Somebody making you a cup of tea, exactly the way you like it - ahhhhhh. Perfection.

5) Sending your best friend living out in Australia a little surprise parcel, and then receiving the overjoyed phone call of thanks. The magic it feels to be so apart yet feel so close.

Taken by Abi's Mum in '96
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Abi). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-abi.html. Thanks!