Guest post: 5 good things (by Sarah)

5 good things by Sarah:

1) I've found the perfect winter coat (yes winter is nearly over but better late than never). Plus, it was in the sale.

2) My mum was very ill over Christmas and she is now better and back at work. This makes me happier than anything.

3) My best friend has just started a new job that she absolutely loves - I am so proud of her.

4) In two weeks I've got a day off to go to a spa with my other best friend - we've booked Indian Head Massages and I am so excited!

5) I've been spending lots of time with my friends and have got a few weekends coming up visiting lovely people in London. Last week me and my closest friends went to Madame Tussauds (I'd never been there before) and for some food in Covent Garden, and it was great - am so lucky to have such good friends and I need to make the most of them!

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Sarah). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-sarah_12.html. Thanks!