What makes you happy? Get in touch! (NOW CLOSED)

As some of you know, every Monday I write a list of my '5 good things' and I share what's making me happy on that particular day/week. No matter what mood I'm in writing this list always cheers me up. So I thought I'd pass on the positivity and let you guys take over the pages of Lily loves Lola with your 5 good things.

All you have to do is email me at pinkbubbles123@yahoo.co.uk with your name, blog link, and your 5 good things with a little explanation. Also include a picture, but if you didn't take it do be sure to let me know the source.

I look forward to hearing what is making you happy! :)
You have read this article 5 good things with the title What makes you happy? Get in touch! (NOW CLOSED). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-makes-you-happy-get-in-touch-now.html. Thanks!