Guest post: 5 good things (by Karla)

To kick off my 5 good things featuring you lovely lot, here's Karla with her list.

1) My boyfriend Chris. We've been together 4 and a half years and last year we almost split up which made me realise just how much he means to me. We're like ying and yang - complete opposites yet fit together perfectly

2) Baking. I've been an avid baker and love making cupcakes. I could make them all day long!

3) Having a good old clear out! Recently I've been sorting through all my stuff for the first time since we moved in our new house which was almost a year ago. It feels good to get rid of stuff by ebaying and of course charity shops

4) Crafting. I love making cards but have got out the habit of doing them since I stopped over christmas. I must try to start some more

5) And finally, I'm not sure if this is a good thing, but I've become a bit of a Twitter addict! Maybe I should get off there and start doing some crafting instead!

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Karla). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-karla.html. Thanks!