No 7 Limited Edition lippy 'Brigitte'

The No7 Spring Collection is now available and boy have they got some pretty items to get your mitts on. I recently received the Brigitte lipstick (£10.50) which is only available from 26 January - 22 March. Brigitte is described as the "pale and pouty pink shade", but there's also Grace which is a "pretty pale coral". Both lippies come in lovely packaging which would be a welcome addition to any makeup bag!


As you can see it's a really pretty shade of pink which I instantly loved. But the thing I love the most about this lipstick is the texture. It is so creamy and applies like an absolute dream! Even when my lips feel and look slightly dry it makes them look smooth.

I really like the colour and I've been rediscovering my love for lipsticks - if you have subscribed for a while you may remember I got into lipsticks in a big way last year. I've worn this one for work a few times and it jazzes up my otherwise plain work makeup.



Have you purchased anything from the Spring Collection?
You have read this article beauty with the title No 7 Limited Edition lippy 'Brigitte'. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/no-7-limited-edition-lippy.html. Thanks!