Guest post: 5 good things (by Emily)

5 good things by Emily:

1) Getting fit. I've been forcing my self to go to the gym a few times a week and starting to really enjoy it. Ogling at bikini-clad girls with amazing bodies is serving as good inspiration to get rid of my wobbles!

2) My boyfriend Danny. It's all about the small things- when I work in London for the week he gets me a little treat for each day I've been away. He also does the washing up and never complains! Perfect.
 
3) Passing the exams I took in December meaning no getting fired, no more exams until July, and only 3 left to take until I qualify and hopefully get a mega payrise. HELLO a nice holiday and finally being able to save for a house.

4) Looking forward to going on holiday with some friends at the end of July to Puerto Banus where we're renting a villa for a massive chillout and hopefully lots of fun.

5) Loads of good TV at the moment- my SkyPlus is overflowing! GG, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Mary Portas, Episodes and I already love the new Sky Atlantic channel for bringing Jack Bauer back into my life!
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Emily). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-emily.html. Thanks!