Saturday.

I'm currently sipping on a hot cut of tea and listening to Paloma Faith and The Drifters while Jonathan helps his Dad to put a fence up in the rain. I feel bad..  should probably get up and do something but I'm going to have a little blog reading catch up instead. It's not often I can just sit and catch up on my dashboard of new posts!

My scrabble ring arrived from Victoria last week and I love it - it arrived really quickly and came in a cute little box. Thanks Victoria! I'm tempted to get a J for my other hand for my surname! :)


I had a lovely birthday - I'll do a birthday post shortly to show you what I got up to. Two days off work has been lovely. If only I could always work a 3 day week?!

Thanks for all of your emails in response to this blog post. They will all be appearing over the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled. Also don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!
You have read this article diary with the title Saturday.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/saturday.html. Thanks!