Guest post: 5 good things (by Lisa)

5 good things by Lisa:

1) Family. I don't have a huge family but the family I have are amazing. I don't think I appreciate how much my mum and dad do for me and help me (25 and still without a permanent job so they are feeding me, doing my washing and helping). In particular I love my little cousin who just brightens up my day!!


2) Friends. I have the best group of friends that anyone could ask for. There is a group of 9 of us who have known each other since school and despite the fact we are all dotted about the country and in relationships etc, we know we will always be there for each other. They never fail to make me smile. 


3) Weddings. I have 4 (yes 4!) weddings this year. I have only been to 1 wedding in my life and now I will be going to 4! 3 of the weddings are of my best friends and another is an old friend from uni. The first hen night kicks off on the 10th February with the first wedding on the 26th February. I am sooo excited!


4) Diet. Surprisingly dieting is making me happy. I started Rosemary Conley at the start of the year and in 3 weeks have lost 16 pounds. I am really motivated and aiming to achieve my goal - Be a different dress size for every wedding this year!! I have come to realise that being on a diet doesn't mean you just have to eat lettuce!


5) Being organised. It is amazing how having an organised life can clear your mind. I plan ahead with food, have my AMAZZZING filofax which contains my to do lists, notes and diary and I just feel like I know what I'm doing!

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Lisa). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-lisa.html. Thanks!