A little present to myself..

I wanted these a while ago when I saw them in Harvey Nichols but I didn't have £190 lying around at the time :) Well.. when I walked past them in House of Fraser this week in the sale I couldn't resist. At £133 they were MINE!

I always like to spend a little bit more money on sunglasses and I already have a Dior pair that have lasted the distance over the past few years. Dior are my favourite, and the bigger they are the better!

I love them! :) All I need now is some blimmin sunshine so that I can wear them!

Keep your eyes peeled over the next week as I have bought a few new things this week and I'm going to post about them and I will also let you all know how my first day on Monday goes! Thanks for all your great comments on my last post. They made me feel much more confident about it!

Thanks guys.

P.S. Phew, not far off 300 followers! If I reach it I will do a little jig and perhaps hold a contest! :D

xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title A little present to myself... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/a-little-present-to-myself.html. Thanks!