Jingle bells.. Jingle bells..

I thought I would share a few makeup and beauty items that are on my Christmas list this year, along with a new pair of Uggs, a coat, a pink & grey Alexander McQueen scarf and a whole host of other goodies! I can't wait!!! :)
.
All images are from a Google image search
Ever since I visited the Shu Uemura stand to buy my Sister a pair of eyelash curlers for her birthday, I have wanted the 24k gold ones! A little pricey but a good pair of eyelash curlers last for ages and these ones are so pretty!

I was passing through a store once and was given a sample of this on a stick so I put it in my handbag and forgot all about it. Everytime I opened my bag I got a whiff of the most gorgeous smell ever and I knew I had to buy it! It's Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf - check it out next time you're at the perfume counter.

When I had my makeover at Benefit the lady used Coralista on me and I loved it! Such a gorgeous colour.


The original Badgal is one of my favourite mascaras and the new brown version is a much more subtle version with a smaller brush. It looks great against my brown eyes. Perfect for a subtle daytime look.


I'm not getting any younger and I am starting to notice fine lines - argh!! This Advanced Night Repair should hopefully see to those! My Mum goes through bottles of this like it's water! Must be why she looks so youthful :)
.
I have asked for a few Lush items too.

Ocean Salt scrub
Some bath bombs

Big shampoo
.
I made a start on my Xmas shopping last night and managed to get most of it in one go. I went to Boots, Lush, Debenhams and Harvey Nichols. I've got cards.. I've got wrapping paper.. I feel so organised this year! Also, it was really quiet last night in all of the shops that were open. It was easy peasy (apart from my boyfriend complaining that Lush was giving him a headache. Teehee).
.
Now all I need is to think of something to get my Dad. He's so hard to buy for! :)
You have read this article beauty with the title Jingle bells.. Jingle bells... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/jingle-bells-jingle-bells.html. Thanks!