Sugar doll

I saw this award over at Caitlin Bananas and Under Lock and Key and thought it was such a cool idea, so I've pinched the award even though I've not been nominated. Oops!
.
These girlies tweaked the rules from '10 facts about me' to '10 things I want to do in my lifetime' and I'm going to do the same. .
So here we go, here are the 10 things I would like to do in my lifetime in no particular order:
.
1) Adopt another Pug, perhaps a little black one. A boyfriend for Lily or Lola perhaps? He could be called Frank and I would love him to bits.
.
2) Take singing lessons. I have been told I have a good voice and I'd like to get better and learn to sing properly and have the right breathing techniques, etc. There's nothing stopping me doing this right now, apart from lack of confidence!
.
3) Run a marathon, or a half marathon at least. At the moment I can't run for more than a minute at a time. And after any type of running I feel physically sick! Maybe in a couple of years this is something I could work towards.
.
4) Find a career that I love and that makes me want to get up in the morning. Easier said that done! I have been trying to figure this out for the past 6 years. Sometimes I feel like quitting my job and being a full time dog walker. All those cute pooches and fresh air! Not so great in the Winter but beats sitting at a desk all day :)
.
5) Get a tattoo. I think tattoos look great until people get old so I have never taken the plunge, but I'd love to get one. I visited the Miami Ink shop once and I love to watch the show. My favourite tattoo is from an LA Ink episode when a woman got a sleeve done with a fairytale theme. It was really girly, with a Disney theme and had "happily ever after" in a gorgeous script. I can't find a picture anywhere. It sounds horrendous but it was lovely!
.
6) Go on a volunteering holiday. When I was a single lady and had no-one to go on holiday with I used to look at these kind of holidays; volunteering with elephants or monkeys or various other animals. It would be so rewarding and amazing to help out. Maybe one day... :)
.
7) Learn how to knit and sew again. When I was little I was a Brownie and I could knit like there was no tomorrow! I also did an A-level in Textiles and used to make jeans and all sorts. Now I have lost my touch and can't seem to pick up the know-how. I would love to buy an old granny dress and be able to turn it into a trendy outfit. I really envy creative people.
.
8) Learn to be happy with what I've got, instead of constantly striving for something else.
.
9) Get married at Disneyworld Orlando. I would like Mickey and Minnie at my Reception and it would be magical and fun :) And a little bit tacky.
.
10) And while we're on a Disney theme, I'd like to move to Orlando when I retire, live at Disney Celebrations and get a little part time job at Magic Kingdom.
.
I tag YOU!
xxx
You have read this article tag with the title Sugar doll. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/sugar-doll.html. Thanks!