Benefit - counter experience and Brow Zings

Recently I visited one of the Benefit counters in Leeds for a browse and met a lovely assistant who helped me out with finding a product for my brows. She offered to try out some other products on me and I thought why not! I had some time to kill and I haven't tried anything from Benefit in a while.

I must say she was so friendly and helpful. I usually don't have very positive experiences with makeup counters so this was a refreshing change!

She applied:

- Some kind-a gorgeous foundation
- Erase Paste concealer
- Brow zings (medium)
- Coralista blush
- Birthday Suit cream eyeshadow
- Badgal mascara in brown *new*
- Lipgloss in Life on the A List

I was so pleased with how it looked! This is me after I got home a couple of hours later. Coralista is amazing - it went straight on my Christmas list! Also I was really impressed with the cream eyeshadows and the Badgal mascara in brown which is new, and has a much smaller wand than the original Badgal making it much easier to apply.

I bought the Brow zings kit which comes complete with wax, powder, mini tweezers, hard angle brush and a blending brush, and it all comes in a handy compact with a mirror.

I tried it out again today and as you can see it really does make a big difference. I didn't find it hard to apply myself, it's dead easy! You use the angled brush to apply the wax which helps to form the shape, then you use the blending brush to apply the powder which 'sets' the look. The little tweezers can be used to neaten up any strays, and just incase you don't get a lesson from someone at the counter it comes with a step-by-step guide.

At £21.50 it's quite pricey but you only need to use a tiny amount so I imagine this is going to last me a while. Thumbs up!

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Benefit - counter experience and Brow Zings. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/benefit-counter-experience-and-brow.html. Thanks!