Review: Remington Wet 2 Straight

I was not sent these to review by a PR company but they were kindly sent to me by Laura who tried them, didn't like them and offered to pass them on to me to try!

They are the Remington Wet 2 Straight hair straighteners. They heat up really quickly and the heat can be adjusted. The maximum temperature is 230degrees and there is an LCD display which displays the tempature.

I gave them a go for the first time and emitted a series of "oohs" and "aaahs" because they really did turn my hair from wet to dry in one slow sweep down the hair. I struggled doing the back of my hair though so I had to rope my boyfriend into doing that for me.

The end result was very straight hair that felt slightly drier than usual, but the main problem was my scalp was damp. The straighteners get so so hot on the plates and around the outside that you have to be really careful when you are using them, and obviously I'm not going to let them touch my scalp.

I am slightly OCD when it comes to my hair and I couldn't leave my scalp wet so I had to give it a quick blast with the hair dryer which I guess defeats the point!

That being said, they are very good straighteners when used on my dry hair and they leave my hair feeling very silky and smooth if I have blow-dried my hair first.

My boyfriend on the other hand absolutely loves them and has been using them on his wet hair every morning! So perhaps for people with shorter hair they are much more effective.

Thank you for reading!

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Review: Remington Wet 2 Straight. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/review-remington-wet-2-straight.html. Thanks!