Monday summary & 5 good things

I don't like Mondays. Who does!? My mood today is very grouchy. I'm cold, unmotivated and being picked on by someone who is intent on making my life a misery and they are succeeding very well at the moment. Also I have been home alone all weekend with NO hot water. A cold shower on a winters morning is not what I ordered I tell you.
.
I was inspired to start a new weekly 'summary' post as a few other people do this and I really enjoy reading them. The lovely Kelly amongst others has started to do a '5 good things' list once a week and I really like this idea. Hope you don't mind me joining in.
.
Amongst all the negativity around me I want to concentrate on all the good things going on in the world in an attempt to make me more cheery. My update will be on a Sunday or Monday each week and I'll fill you in on my weekend/life in general and my list of 5 things..
.
1) Tonight I'm going to see Up at the cinema and I can't wait. I love going to the cinema and this film looks really cute so I'm excited to see it and I will of course let you guys know what I thought!
.
2) Giving up on the house hunt and not being sad about it. Nobody wants to rent their property to people with pets.. fact! And if they do it's because they haven't decorated the house since 1975. We have decided to stay put and my boyfriend has treated us to some new furniture and decorations which has made all the difference. I finally feel like our little place is a home for us and our doggies. Home furnishing shopping = FTW!
.
3) Plans to go to the German Market at the weekend. It is my friends birthday and she has arranged for everyone to meet at the German Market which I believe starts in Leeds on Friday. Beer, German sausages, tasty treats, stollen and little trinkets everywhere! It will be freezing and there's nothing better on a cold afternoon than to wrap up toasty warm in Uggs, a hat, a coat, scarf, gloves, and the whole shebang!
.
4) My X Factor favourites, John and Edward, got through last night! Yes some of you are a bit angry but Lucie was never going to win and she sang a weak song. Plus she got the least amount of votes from the public so it's fair that she had to leave! :) I would like Olly or Danyl to win but for now John and Edward are providing all the entertainment and add a bit of fun to the show.

5) Christmas is coming. My list is finalised and I plan to start buying presents for my family in the next week or two so if you're reading this Jackson family get your lists submitted sharpish! :)
.
Have a good day everyone!
.
xxx
.
P.S. I must add that however sour my mood is, I still love blogging and I have never once in 6 months been stuck for an idea for something to write about. I hope you guys still enjoying reading what I have to say :)
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary & 5 good things. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/monday-summary-5-good-things_9.html. Thanks!