Review: Naked's coco de mer body butter


I was sent this to try and review, and my first impressions of a brand that I've never tried before are: yummy, yes please, love it, more!

This is the coco de mer body butter which has creamy coconut extract, shea butter and passion flower oil. I have been applying it before bed as it's totally non-sticky and really moisturising.

The scent is gorgeous - not too sickly sweet. And having checked out the Boots website, it's only £4.88 for a 300ml tub which I think is really good value. I don't normally use body butters. The Body Shop ones appeal to me but I never buy them because I'm a cheapskate and I think £12 is too much. This one is a great price, smells great and is really moisturising. I would definitely repurchase.

If you're intrigued about the brand and want to try it out - enter my contest! There will be 5 winners so you've got a good chance of winning and the rules are dead simple. Click here to have a look.

You have read this article beauty with the title Review: Naked's coco de mer body butter. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/review-naked-coco-de-mer-body-butter.html. Thanks!