The little things in life...

I got home from work on Monday to find a little present. My boyfriend had braved the strong odour of Lush to buy me a little bath bomb. He got me the Lush Pud which is the cutest little thing.

I had a bath with it and wow, it fizzes like mad! Dissolved in just a few seconds.

The smell was lovely but the sight of the bath wasn't. The water went the colour of what can only be described as wee (sorry peeps!) I got in the water anyway and had a nice soak, but it wasn't the most enjoyable bath time experience I've ever had.

A colour less yellow-y or some bubbles would have been much better.

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title The little things in life.... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/11/the-little-things-in-life.html. Thanks!