Barbie range for New Look - part 1

I was sent some products to test/review/share with you guys and the products in question are from the Barbie for New Look range.  

For Barbie's 50th anniversary, New Look and Mattel have joined forces to produce a range of beauty products to be sold exclusively at New Look. With a full range of makeup including lip glosses, mascaras, blushers and even those 'must haves' of the moment false eyelashes, as well as makeup brush sets, manicure sets and makeup bags. To make sure you are fully 'Barbied up' there is a selection of cute underwear sets, Pyjamas, slippers, t shirts and a cool Barbie watch.


I love Barbie and I love makeup so I was more than happy to be sent some things to have a look at. The first couple of things I've tried out are the Rosy Glow Blusher and the French Manicure set. I've added some pictures below so that you can have a good look at the packaging and the quality of the items.


I love the packaging for the blusher and I love the subtle colour it gives. At £4 this is a complete bargain as it's such a pretty item and any Barbie fan would love to have this! A great little stocking filler for Christmas.


The nail polishes are FAB! I had lots of fun playing around with these. The set of 3 costs £5 which again is a good price, and the set creates a french manicure with a sparkly top coat which is what I created below (click on the pictures to enlarge them for a closer look).


Once I'd got over the shock of my neat white tips I really loved the look and again, I think this set would make a lovely gift for someone.

I didn't want to overwhelm you with reviews so I'll talk about the other items another time. If you like the look of anything above the products are available in stores and online now! Any questions, ask me in the comments box.


xxx

You have read this article beauty with the title Barbie range for New Look - part 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/barbie-range-for-new-look-part-1.html. Thanks!