My new blog header

A huge thanks to Lil for being so kind and a complete doll and designing my new blog header - let me know what you guys think! I love it :)

Lil kindly offered to draw a sketch for me and I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted; something simple that incorporated the Pugs and me. My old header used to annoy me because, even though I really liked the design, the colours and the style didn't match the background - and it used to niggle at me everytime I saw it.


Once Lil had sent me the image, Photoshop was used to sharpen the colour of the lettering to ensure it stood out.


Then finally a background colour was added and the picture was resized to fit into the template for the header, and voila!


I hope you guys like it - I think it looks great! And she has really captured the likeness of Lola (on the left) and Lily (on the right). It looks just like them!

xxx
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title My new blog header. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-new-blog-header.html. Thanks!