Share the Love: cellardoor magazine

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend? I love that my weekends leading up to Christmas are filled with laziness, spending time with my family and my pooches, and trifle-practice instead of battling my way through the shops and picking out Christmas presents. I am so organised this year that everything is bought, wrapped and ready to be ripped open on Christmas day!

So.. I received an email yesterday similar to other emails that I receive. I get a lot of people asking me to talk about their blogs, or give them advice on how to make their blog successful, or asking me to talk about a brand, etc. Now I couldn't possibly do a blog post for everyone who emails me and also I only like to share things with you guys that I truly feel passionate about.

The email I received was about an online magazine called cellardoor. It is described as "a mix of fashion, music and art, alongside contributions from writers and photographers across the globe, and cute illustrations to show off our love for all the beautiful things".

The debut issue features an interview with Frassy - one of my favourite bloggers. And it is jam packed with gorgeous pictures, articles, new blogs to check out, fashion, and the handwriting featured across the magazine is so lovely!

I have had a proper look through it this morning but I haven't had chance to read it all yet, however I'm sure you guys will love it! I was really impressed with the quality and the amount of articles to read.

Want to have a look for yourself? Click here.

You can also follow their Twitter here, follow their blog here, and become a fan on Facebook here.

Let me know what you guys think. xxx
You have read this article share the love with the title Share the Love: cellardoor magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/share-love-cellardoor-magazine.html. Thanks!