Review: BIC leg & foot pamper kit

First things first, I was kindly sent this kit for free for reviewing purposes but I tested everything out keeping my impartial head on at all times.
.
This kit, exclusively for bloggers, is great for the party season especially if you've got the pins to brave no tights with your LBD! The kit contains Soleil Lady Gel, Soliel Scent razors, and a pedicure kit from E.l.f (eyes lips face) which includes a french manicure polish set. All of these things come in a handy pouch.
.

I'm normally a cheap disposable razor kinda girl so I jumped at the chance to try out something new. I'm normally such a cheapskate and always thought buying special razors and shaving gel was a waste of money as shower gel has always done the job. But I was wrong!

The razors left me nick and bump free for the first time ever, and the shaving gel left my legs feeling ultra smooth. The lavender scented handles on the razors are meant to provide a relaxing scent to make the experience more luxurious! Very fancy :)

These products can be purchased seperately; Soliel Scent is available at Superdrug and Wilkinsons and Soleil Gel is available at Superdrug and Boots. The E.l.f website is www.eyeslipsface.co.uk. xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Review: BIC leg & foot pamper kit. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-bic-leg-foot-pamper-kit.html. Thanks!