Monday summary

I have lost all concept of what day it is so this week's 5 good things was almost forgotten! Having lots of time off work means the days just merge into one long food and film watching binge!

I had a lovely Christmas and at the moment I'm staying with my boyfriend's family in Blackburn for a couple of days. He's out watching football so I've grabbed a few minutes on the t'internet :)

My 5 good things right now:

1) I went to a party last night held by one of my BF's friends at his AMAZING house and it involved thai green curry, lots of alcohol, and karaoke! It was so much fun but my head hurts today.

2) I still have a week of no work and that can only be a good thing.

3) I have started to write a list of New Year's resolutions and I feel really positive about sticking to them this time. I've had a sort of mid-twenties crisis and I realised there are so many things I want to do and there's nothing to stop me doing them!

4) I was totally and utterly spoilt at Christmas with presents and I literally have everything I wanted plus more!

5) Earlier in the year Lily had an ingrowing eyelash which caused an ulcer on her eye and she had to have a costly operation to remove it (luckily we have insurance!) They said it could come back and recently her eye looked really sore and I thought it was coming back with a vengeance, but TOUCH WOOD it seems ok now. I can't bear for her to go through any more operations or treatment at the vets - she's my little baby! Let's hope she is fine :)

xxx
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/monday-summary.html. Thanks!