Soap & Glory hat box

I got my hands on one! It's the Soap & Glory hat box which was reduced from £50 to £20 today in Boots.

Here's a peek inside the box. The box itself will be perfect for storage and there's a handy drawstring bag inside. I'm going to have fun trying out these products. I've already had a go with Sexy Motherpucker lipgloss and my lips are tingling like crazy!


Soap & Glory's Big Thrill Giant Hatbox includes:
  • A limited edition Sexy Mother™ Pucker Lip Gloss 7ml
  • The Daily Smooth™ Body Butter 250ml
  • Clean On Me™ Body Wash 75ml
  • Flake Away™ Body Buff 50ml
  • Girligo™ Moisturising Mist 100ml
  • Hair Supply™ Hair Mask 50ml
  • Hand Food™ Hand Cream 50ml
  • The Greatest Scrub of All™ Facial Smoother 125ml
  • Clean Mary™ Facial Cleansing Milk 75ml
  • I-Foam™ Body Wash 200ml
  • Butter Up™ Body Butter 200ml
  • A super sized Sudsy Puff 
  • A beautiful striped drawstring bag

Did you manage to get hold of a hat box today?

Any products in there you would like me to review first?

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Soap & Glory hat box. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/soap-glory-hat-box.html. Thanks!