Barbie range for New Look - part 2

I recently talked about some products that I was sent from the Barbie for New Look range and to finish off I'm going to talk about the Beautiful Eyes Kit which is £5.


The concealer - it reminds me of the Eyeko concealer pen which is a similar colour and consistency. This one seemed to dry quite quickly before I could finish patting it in. I found I had to rub it in which I don't like to do - I'm conscious of wrinkly eyes approaching 25 years old in February!

But I was quite pleased with the end result and I liked the colour.


The mascara - I did one eye and thought 'wow, this is pretty damn good'. The wand was quite chunky but it didn't get mascara everywhere like Badgal sometimes can. It was great at seperating my lashes and I had no clumps at all on the first eye. I did have to apply a few layers to see a difference but overall I was pleased. It all went wrong when I did the next eye though. The mascara wand dried up completely and no amount of re-dipping and swirling could save my eyelashes which ended up looking like spiders legs.


Really disappointing :( I am still raving about the blusher and the nail polishes though. They are definitely my recommendations if you want to purchase anything from the Barbie range. You can read the reviews on those items here.

Thanks for reading! xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Barbie range for New Look - part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/barbie-range-for-new-look-part-2.html. Thanks!