Happy anniversary - Lily loves Lola

As of tomorrow I have been blogging for 6 months - crikey! In a way it feels like I've been doing it forever. In a short space of time I have attended events, made friends with other bloggers, reviewed many products, shared stories of my life with you all, shared piccies of my pooches, and have really felt a part of the community that's out there.

Some of my earlier posts include my trip to London to see Britney (click here),  a few facts about me (click here) and a few shopping trips (here, here and here). You have seen my holidays snaps too! (here and here).

Thanks to the people who made me feel welcome when I was a newbie and thanks to all the other gorgeous ladies who have commented and contacted me over the months.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading what I've got to say!

Lots of love,

xxx
You have read this article diary with the title Happy anniversary - Lily loves Lola. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-anniversary-lily-loves-lola.html. Thanks!