Reviews: Lush products

Recently I have tried out a few Lush products that were completely new to me and I wanted to share my thoughts with you.

Amandopondo bubble bar - scented with rose and lemon. "Each little cream pillow of this bubble bar has a rosebud on top to symbolise an appeal for forgiveness. Present one to anyone whom you own an apology; once they have bathed in its fragrant, rose-scented foam to soothe resentment, lemon to clear the mind and orange to lift the spirits, all should be forgiven".

I love the concept of this bubble bar and it really delivers on quality. The bubbles I got from this were unreal and it left my skin feeling so so soft and smelling really clean and fresh.

A great present for someone - especially if you forgot their birthday :) I would definitely repurchase one of these for myself.

The Olive Branch shower gel - contains organic olive oil, an infusion of vine leaves, sea salt and the fresh juice of mandarins. "If your body is beaten by the rigours of the rat race, accept an olive branch".

I really like this shower gel. It smells lovely, really warm and musky. It reminds me of the shower gels from Molton Brown. This would be great for a male or a female as the smell is unisex, in my opinion. It lathers up really well and leaves a lovely scent behind. Really impressed! I love Snow Fairy but this is like the total opposite and I think I prefer it! Sometimes first thing on a morning a bubblegum-y cotton candy smell is too much.

Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask - contains fresh blueberries, chamomile, Irish moss, almond oil and calamine lotion which gently cleanses to "save your skin".

This leaves my skin feeling very clean and smooth. No irritation at all. My skin is looking a lot healthier lately but I can't put that solely down to using this. I've changed my diet, my exercise routine and have been less stressed which have all helped! But I do love these face masks. For me it's a real treat to slap one on and relax in my pjs while it does its work!


What have you tried from Lush lately? xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Reviews: Lush products. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/reviews-lush-products.html. Thanks!