Christmas shopping & tea for 2..

This afternoon I went Christmas shopping and then out for some tea with the BF. I wore a white Zara vest with a Topshop tunic over the top. The leggings are from Zara and so is the cardigan. I wore my trusty Uggs and my favourite hat which is from River Island.

I stepped outside then swiftly stepped back inside to add a coat and mittens - it's fair to say it was freezing in Leeds today!

I'm quite proud of myself that I ate out but managed to keep it relatively healthy - it was all unintentionally vegetarian and I just had the one glass of wine. Lovely!

I'm currently sat in my pjs watching Bones, about to launch into an intense present wrapping session!

It's nearly the weekend guys! Hope you're as excited as I am :)

xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title Christmas shopping & tea for 2... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-shopping-tea-for-2.html. Thanks!