A WEEK LATE

Very quiet day today.  Stayed in and finished the book I was reading.  I'll be checking out tomorrow and heading to the beach.  It's been a long week for me here at this campground.  I had no idea how long the Red Tide was going to last so paid for a week.  The Red Tide left days ago and I've been inland instead of surfside waiting patiently for Saturday to come.   So tomorrow I return to my planned itenerary of staying on as many beaches as I can while on this trip.

I had hoped that all of us solo ladies who met up here in Port Aransas would have been able to gather around a fire near the surf under a full moon and share life's experiences but our paths seem to have gone in different directions.  I guess it wasn't meant to be.  

I may be a week late but I'll be there tomorrow night with bells on.   

You have read this article with the title A WEEK LATE. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-week-late.html. Thanks!