DAY TWO AT BOOT CAMP

Yesterday was exhausting.  Class began at 1:00 and except for a half hour lunch break I was away from my little doggie till 7:30 that night.  My hypoglycemia started acting up and I kept wanting to leave but felt bad about walking out during lecture so I stayed.  They offered us free bags of chips during a 15 minute break so I ate them.  The room was warm and stuffy and some of the 75 plus people were fanning themselves.  I thought I would faint from lack of oxygen so just kept fanning and stayed in my seat.  When it was finally over, I got back to the coach and walked the dog, made supper and went straight to bed.

Woke up this morning around 8:00 and felt too bad to attend class.  Stayed in bed till 9:00 and then had breakfast and walked the dog.  Decided to catch the last half of the morning class so walked over to the Club House around 11:30.  They broke for lunch at 12:30 so I came home and rested till 1:30.  Felt better and attended the rest of the class till supper time.  The meal was provided free for attendees and after the meal we were going to be able to ask questions of the guest speakers.  I did not stay for that event.  Ate my meal and got back to the coach around 7:30 and walked the dog, showered, and checked my mail and messages.  

Fire Safety Instruction


Tomorrow the topic will be weight management in your RV and then having your RV weighed.  They also weigh on Monday so I made an appointment for Monday afternoon to have my coach weighed.  I'll probably leave here on Tuesday.  I think I need to stay an extra day to recouperate from the long hours of sitting, listening, learning, and not eating properly.   I feel wiped out.

I hate to say this but a lot of the material being presented is on the Internet.  I have watched many instructional videos on Youtube and think that most of what I have heard since here is available online.

I personally wanted to ask questions pertaining specifically to my coach and was told that it would be better if I took my inquiries to the dealership.  Uh, Ok, if you don't think you can answer my questions I will go elsewhere.

It's been nice meeting other solo women RVers however we've had limited time to socialize since the seminar began.  Hoping after it is over we can all sit down and have a drink together and chat.

Sweet dreams everyone.
You have read this article with the title DAY TWO AT BOOT CAMP. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-two-at-boot-camp.html. Thanks!