Home Sweet Home.

We FINALLY got the keys to our new house on Wednesday after months and months of waiting. On the one hand it's all very exciting but on the other it's rather stressful. The good thing is we've had a few days to clean and paint before we have to move boxes and furniture in so we've not been tearing our hair out too much. Plus we have enlisted the help of some friends tomorrow to help with some heavy lifting.

via Etsy

We've got a list as long as our arms of things we need to buy and do, but hopefully with the weekend coming up and a few days off work next week we should get settled quite nicely.

Our new place is a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom townhouse with a lovely big back garden which will be perfect for the dogs and for us in the Summer. I can already see some BBQs in the pipeline!

My shop will be closed until I have unpacked my craft things in my new craft room (eep!) so please do check back if you were wanting to buy something.

I'll be back soon! :)
You have read this article home sweet home with the title Home Sweet Home.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/11/home-sweet-home.html. Thanks!