LAID BACK DAY

Today was a really laid back day for us.  Slept till 9:00 this morning.  A cold front came in last night and it was cold and windy today.  Used my little fireplace heater and it got nice and comfy in no time in the coach.

We took a late morning walk through the campground up to the office and back.  I spoke to my nice neighbor today for a long time and got the scoop on what goes on around here.  He's been fulltiming for 15 years and also will be heading out further south to the Gulf Coast in a week or two.

This afternoon was spent watching all of the really nice rigs pull in.  It was like a parade and I had a front row seat due to being on a corner lot.  Didn't get any photos though.

Set up my Meditation Reliquary today.  Didn't know where I was going to put it as I have no counter space or place for a little table.  But then it hit me.  Why not put it where no one would see it yet it would be ready and available for me whenever I wanted it.  So I have found just the right place... under the sofa.  I usually store supplies under there but redesigned everything and it has worked out great.  Now I can use it while sitting on the floor crosslegged on my soft rugs. 

My Reliquary contains several items.  Incense of course, Buddha statue, Native American statue, finger chimes, inspirational booklet, water brush, and paint board.  My first drawing today was quite nice.  It is a special paint board that uses only water.  When the water dries, the meditation is over.  It is an exercise in "letting go."  It's hard to let go of something you have created that you really like.  Interesting concept.  With the glare from the camera flash it illuminated the strokes and it looked like birds flying.  I really liked it. 


Took a nap later in the day.  That was nice.  Now we are settled in and watching a movie.  I still can't get any channels on my TV.  It has got to be due to the brand so I will have to see about buying a new one.

Tomorrow morning I will go to the Club House for registration and then my first class begins at 1:00.

It was a georgous day.  I love cold, brisk weather with lots of sunshine. 
You have read this article with the title LAID BACK DAY. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/11/laid-back-day.html. Thanks!