PICKING SHELLS

Went to the beach today. Chris unhooked her motorhome and picked me up around 11:00. We rode around IB Magee RV Park and I picked a spot that had an ocean view. There is only water and electric with a dump station nearby for $25 a night.

I also inquired about overnight parking on the beach and that is $12.00 with use of the dump station included. When I leave here on Saturday I’m thinking of staying on the beach a few nights then a week in the campground. Then I’ll be heading back home with many stops along the way.



Very overcast day and it started to drizzle while we were there.

Later we parked on the beach and picked seashells. I found some pretty interesting ones. Some I have never seen before.

Angel Wings are new to  me.  I would love to know what kind of crab has that leopard design on its shell.  It's really pretty.  I love finding pink shells even if they are barnacles.

Very interesting Leopard Crab.


Coral



Walking around my coach today I noticed a water spot on the cement under my water tank. I’m pretty sure I have a small leak because when dry camping my water pump comes on when I’m not using water. So back to Camping World when I get home.
You have read this article with the title PICKING SHELLS. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/11/picking-shells.html. Thanks!