Fearne Cotton nail polish: Coral.

As I mentioned here, I was sent a few bits from Fearne Cotton's makeup range and in particular I was excited to try the nail polish. Out of the two colours I received I was keen to try Coral the most and last weekend I reached for this bottle to paint my nails.

I've been a bit lazy on the nail painting front recently but a hint of sunshine always makes me reach for a bright colour.


The colour really packs a punch but for me it was a little too bright for my fingernails. Saying that however it's the perfect colour for toenails and I will definitely be wearing this on my tootsies over the Summer months.

The Fearne nail polishes are priced at £5.50 and come in a range of colours. I have yet to see her products in a Boots store but they are available on the Boots website here.


You have read this article beauty with the title Fearne Cotton nail polish: Coral.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/fearne-cotton-nail-polish-coral.html. Thanks!