Sarenza online store - featuring Georgia Rose, Xti & Keds.

I'm back with more lovely shoes as month two of being an ambassador for Sarenza passes. First things first, Sarenza are having a massive sale and the discounts are very generous. So if you've had your eye on a pair of shoes then now is the time to take advantage of some pennies off and free delivery!

When I saw that my fellow ambassador Jen got these Jepi heels by Georgia Rose I was very jealous as I hadn't spotted them myself amongst the hundreds of other shoes. They are perfect for me as I don't wear heels very often but when I do I struggle to find heels in my collection that match my outfit. These will go with pretty much any outfit and aren't too over the top or too high - I love 'em!


New French brand Georgia Rose is every fashionista's dream; accessories which take into account all our wants and needs. The shoes come in a great range of sizes, from 2 to 10, and all at fantastic prices. The Georgia Rose woman is dynamic, feminine, ambitious, glamorous and before anything else, she is contemporary with a passion for fashion.

As I have mentioned before I am obsessed with pumps and own many pairs. I wear pumps for work every day and most weekends paired with skinny jeans. This pair of Xti pumps called Praia are absolutely beautiful I think. A little bit fancy and sparkly, but still work appropriate and a colour that will go with most things. They also fit like a glove so I just know I'll wear these to death!


No brand info available!

Finally I got a pair of Keds. And this excites me a LOT as I've always wanted a pair of Keds. I think Lily likes them too, she was sniffing at them earlier. I got a grey Champion Jersey pair as they seemed the most classic, and grey goes with everything.


Since 1916 the Keds brand has symbolised the American lifestyle - simplicity, relaxation and a casual attitude are at the heart of its philosophy. From day one Keds attracted attention with the forever legendary feminine model Champion, which has withstood the test of time with a perpetual freshness. Around 1950, Keds shoes became must-have items, and it is this very brand which invented the word "sneaker" to describe the furtive noise of its famous sole made from vulcanised rubber.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title Sarenza online store - featuring Georgia Rose, Xti & Keds.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/sarenza-online-store-featuring-georgia.html. Thanks!