Happy 2nd birthday - Lily loves Lola!

I just so happened to check the date I first started blogging, thinking that it was around this time of year two years ago when I began, and coincidentally it was two years ago today!


Time really does fly and I cannot believe it has been two years since I've been rambling away on this blog. Have any of my lovely readers read Lily loves Lola since the beginning? That would be pretty awesome if you did.

My life has changed so much in the last two years. I have lost weight, found an amazing boyfriend, landed a job in HR, been to Paris, discovered cooking and baking, learnt how to live on my own for the first time, and of course little Lily and Lola have been there the whole time.

Here's to another two years and more...
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Happy 2nd birthday - Lily loves Lola!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-2nd-birthday-lily-loves-lola.html. Thanks!