VO5 nourish me truly.

A few weeks ago I picked up a couple of bottles of VO5 shampoo and conditioner from good old Morrisons whilst doing the weekly food shop. They were on offer for £2 each which I thought was good for such large bottles. I have wanted to try something from VO5 since they brought out the new products with pretty pink and white packaging, so this seemed like as good a time as any!

I opted for the "nourish me truly" shampoo and conditioner which is designed for damaged hair. I always tend to go for products designed for damaged hair - as some of you may know I was blonde for years and years so my ends are rather dishevelled.


I utterly love these. Not only were they on special offer so an absolute bargain but they smell delicious and work really well with my hair. The shampoo lathers up a treat and makes my hair feel clean and fresh, then the conditioner makes my hair feel soft and sleek ready for styling. There's no build up left behind or any heaviness.

I have been using these on a daily basis for a few weeks now and I'm very impressed. I'd certainly repurchase them and also have a look at the other products from VO5.
You have read this article beauty with the title VO5 nourish me truly.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/vo5-nourish-me-truly.html. Thanks!