House update.

It has been a while since I updated you on my house and learning to live on my own, and that is because I'm moving in with Jonathan! 

Several months in my little house on my own with Lily and Lola has been a good learning experience - learning how to cook (and bake!), paying the bills and saving for essentials, conserving the heating over the cold winter.. There have been a few hiccups along the way too, part and parcel of living in an old house. A broken heater just before Christmas, wind blowing the gutter off the front of the house, a broken oven for 3 weeks, no hot water some mornings.

I can safely say I'm absolutely thrilled to be moving in to Jonathan's house while we look for somewhere to buy together, and I can't wait for our future together.


You have read this article home sweet home with the title House update.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/house-update.html. Thanks!