TGITW.

The weekend is here and it couldn't come soon enough! Last night I was completely and utterly ready for a) some sleep and b) some sunshine for 2 days. So far so good for the weather - I've managed to do about 13645 loads of washing since I got up at 7.30am and I'm contemplating heading out for a jog before the sun cranks things up a notch. 

Plans for the rest of the day include cooking some lovely food and enjoying the sunshine with Jonathan, Lily and Lola. Lola adores the sun and always finds a sunny spot to sit in. I have to be careful though - Pugs don't do so well in the heat so I make sure they don't overdo it :) This is Lola's current location:


I've had a complete health kick of a week where (possibly due to the warmer weather) all I've wanted to do is drink water (and not my beloved tea!), eat salad and go for a jog. I've started having salads for lunch at work mainly involving cottage cheese and a host of other goodies - beats a boring sandwich any day. 

The Race for Life event I'm doing is approaching and I want to be as fit as possible by then. Any tips for running up hills? They well and truly wipe me out. Must keep fingers crossed that the Sheffield course is flat..

 

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to!
You have read this article diary with the title TGITW.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/tgitw.html. Thanks!