LOUNGING POOL

The only way to enjoy the outdoors here in South Louisiana is to be in water.  So... I purchased this lounging pool.  Fits just right in the corner of my small back yard.  It has 2 drink holders - one for beer and one for wine ;-) and cushions to sit on while relaxing your head on the back cushions.  Just love it.  Now I don't have to wait till 7:00pm to go outside when the temp has cooled off some. 


That's not an outhouse in the corner.  It's a tool shed that looks like an outhouse.




I finally found space for many of my wooden plaques that I brought home from the camp.



Spoke to my realtor today and she will be presenting my counter offer to the new buyer today.  I should know something in a day or two.


  
You have read this article with the title LOUNGING POOL. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/lounging-pool.html. Thanks!