FINE ART PRINTS

When I purchased my summer home on Grand Isle 5 years ago, I began a business called Art Of The Lens.  I purhased a professional camera and equipment as well as a poster size printer, mats, clear mat covers, and fine art paper.  I took many photos of the old historical buildings on the island and also wrote a guide book for tourists to use in their walks throughout the island.  I really enjoyed this hobby but no longer am interested in it.  I had posted many of my prints on Flickr.com but don't keep up with that site any longer.

Here are some of my prints of the island I lived on for 5 years.



Sunset Rail To The Beach (across from my street)
 
My Path
 
Beach Cabana
 
Vine Covered Beach Bridge
I hit the saturation button a little hard on this one but I like it.
 
 
Grand Isle Palm Trees
 
 
Afternoon Walk To The Beach
 
 
Terra Cotta Cottage
 
I couldn't have posed them better... alpha and omega.
 
 
Chickadee House - Circa 1880
 
 
Pirate Tomb - Digital Painting
 
 
Gale's By The Sea -  My Camp
 
 
Vine Covered Outhouse
 
 
Sunset Over Bayou Rigaud - Grand Isle, LA
 
 
Grand Isle Tombs In Moon Glow
Actual cemetery but I manipulated the moon.
 
 
Cajun House - Circa 1890
This is my favorite historic building on the island because it looks just like my great grandmother's house.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my art work.
 
 
 
You have read this article with the title FINE ART PRINTS. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/fine-art-prints.html. Thanks!