NEW TOY

I haven't had a video camera in over ten years.  Yesterday I saw one at Big Lot's for $30.00.  I figured it would be a temporary thing till I could afford a good one.  So here is my first attempt at making a video with my new camera.  Please excuse the excessive movement of the camera as well as the loud background sound.



A 360 degree view of my street.  Wish that big coach was mine ;-)



My front driveway used to be a beautiful courtyard with trees and shade till I tore it all up and made a top deck to shelter my van.  Now I'm looking into having a cover built for the coach which I know will look crappy but is much needed.  The hot sun is just cooking my motorhome inside and out. 
You have read this article with the title NEW TOY. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-toy.html. Thanks!