Land of 'Soap & Glory'

This is one of my favourite brands so I'm going to have a mini rave about a couple of their products.


First up is the hand cream, Hand Food. I always keep a hand cream on my desk at work and in my handbag and I apply it religiously. I usually just buy the cheapest/the one on special offer/or the one I can afford to buy with my Boots points!

A couple of months back I bought a travel sized tube of Hand Food for around £2, just to give it a try. It claimed to be a "non-greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macademia oil & marshmallow". I was sold. Anything with marshmallow in it gets my vote!

I loved this stuff straight away. The smell is divine! It reminds me of being on holiday (which can never be a bad thing), it sinks right in and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind. I ran out earlier this week and bought another, this time the full sized tube which was around £4.40 I think.

The great thing about Soap & Glory is that a lot of the products come in mini travel sized pots so for a couple of quid you can try something out and if you don't like it, it's not such a big deal!

Another Soap & Glory product I have been using regularly for a while is Fab Pore. It's a 15 minute facial peel which claims to reduce the appearance of pores. This does exactly what it says on the tin, so to speak! Every time I use it I'm left with visibly softer, smoother skin and I always see a visible difference to my pores.


This product has lasted me ages as you only need a grape sized amount (the pot is only around £5). The mask should be rubbed into the skin until all the little green beads have disappeared and then either left for 5 minutes (for a quick fix) or 15 minutes for a deeper clean.
.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I didn't expect to see or feel any difference but I did, even after the 1st use. I will definitely re-purchase this when it runs out!
.
Next on my list of things to try are the Flake Away body scrub and the Righteous Butter body butter! :)
.
V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Land of 'Soap & Glory'. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/land-of-glory.html. Thanks!