Eyeko: Saucy Polish

I must say I wasn't looking forward to trying Saucy Polish which was sent to me along with Rain Polish. Reds aren't usually my thing but as I'm always up for being a guinea pig I gave it a whirl. I was pleasantly surprised! It's actually a lot nicer on the nails than in the bottle.

The only downside to this particular polish, which I have not experienced with most of the others, is that it chipped pretty much straight away and continued to chip until it didn't look so pretty. So I removed it, and due to my lack of base coat (lazy nail painter) I was left with slightly red nails underneath.

But as reds go, this one is lovely!


Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website (don't forget to enter my code, E8761, at the checkout for a free gift!)
You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko: Saucy Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/eyeko-saucy-polish.html. Thanks!