No7 Exceptional Definition (nutrient enriched mascara)

I was extremely in need of a new mascara - my trusty Max Factor one had run dry and I hadn't had chance to find a suitable replacement - so when I was given the chance to try out the new No7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black I jumped at the chance! I love a good mascara as much as the next girl; I was certainly not blessed with long, thick eyelashes by any means.


My first couple of goes with the Exceptional Definition mascara didn't go so well; I found it went everywhere, all over my lid and underneath my eyes. Turns out I just needed to get used to the wand. You see it's a bit of a fancy one!

What do they say?

The left hand side of the brush loads lashes for great volume, the right side combs lashes to ensure clump-free, clean definition while the top has been designed to target even hard to reach lashes. 

The formula is enriched with cashmere keratin, vitamins and hydrolized soy protein to care while you wear.
The key is to get the curved side of the wand right into the root of the lashes and then twist the wand to allow the other side to comb and seperate the lashes. Once I tried this out for a few days in a row I really started to like it! I love that it's really black. Like black black. It gives a really good coat without clogging up the lashes, and if you can get a hang of the wand you can achieve a really dramatic but wearable look! At £12 it's the same price as Max Factor mascaras and other "drugstore" brands so it's an affordable price which pays off in the results. Plus, it's "nutrient enriched" and I'm a sucker for anything that claims to be good for me!

Big thumbs up from me! Have a closer look:

You have read this article beauty with the title No7 Exceptional Definition (nutrient enriched mascara). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/no7-exceptional-definition-nutrient.html. Thanks!