Eyeko: Chi Chi Polish & Punk Polish

When a little package popped through my letterbox last week I was intrigued - I wasn't expecting anything! Lucky old me had been sent 2 new polishes from Eyeko - Chi Chi Polish (for girlie nails) and Punk Polish (for neon nails). I adore Eyeko polishes so I tested them out straight away. On Friday I sported neon nails at work and today I've been sporting glittery 'Chi Chi' nails!


As you can see, both polishes are very pretty! Chi Chi is a pretty, glittery pink - packed full of glitter so your nails get good coverage. Punk Polish is SO bright. I officially love it! One or two coats is all you need for a fierce pop of colour.

I'll be showcasing pink nails for some time to come me thinks! I really do rate the quality and colour range of Eyeko polishes. When I want to paint my nails I constantly reach for one of my many polishes from the range.


Pop along to the Eyeko website for a peek at these new polishes, and all of the other pretty colours. And don't forget to use my code E8761 at the checkout to receive a free gift!
You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko: Chi Chi Polish & Punk Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/eyeko-chi-chi-polish-punk-polish.html. Thanks!